- Company Name:
- TRAK Services
Are you interested in the marketing and advertising field? Does ‘digital media’ get you excited? If so, this job is for you! Our client, a privately-held marketing firm located in Fairfax County, is currently looking for a Full Time Marketing Associate to contribute to their growing firm. This person will be responsible
for supporting the day to day scheduling and execution of company services
promotion, trade show and event coordination, market research and trends, company social media presence, email marketing programs, project opportunity tracking, advertising coordination, marketing calendar maintenance, shared materials updates and accessibility, as well as other general marketing and administrative tasks.
Additionally, applicants should have a working knowledge of traditional marketing principles, practices, tactics, and tools; the digital/online media industry; and be Creative, willing to learn, and resourceful!
• Minimum 4 year college degree with a concentration in marketing or advertising required
• 2-4 years of current work experience in marketing or advertising required
• Customer or vendor relations management experience 40
• Proven track record in social media, direct mail, eMarketing, and event planning
• Email experience, including list management & deployment
• Proficient in data and trending analysis
• Strong market research and data management skills
• Highly effective and tactful communication
skills, written and verbal
• Solid presentation, grammar, and editing skills
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Effective team member able to handle assignments responsibly and independently
• Works productively and flexibly with others while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic attitude
• Works well under pressure in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
• Deadline and results-driven with an eye on details and efficient problem resolution skills
• Proven ability to plan, organize, and manage competing priorities effectively
Must be able to work well independently or in a team and thrive in a high energy fast paced environment. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com today!